Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
We invite you to take part in
15th International Specialised Exhibition
Mechanical Engineering. Metalworking. Kazan
10th International Exhibition
2 – 4 December 2015
Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC
Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan
Association of Enterprises and Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Tatarstan
Kazan City Municipality
President and Government of the Republic of Tatarstan
Metalworking and metalcutting equipment, tools
Materials for metalworking
Control and measuring instruments
Products of machine-building enterprises
Automation of manufacturing processes
Means and methods of individual protection
Equipment for heat treatment
Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
Repair and modernization of equipment
Forge and pressing equipment
- The largest exhibition in the republic of Tatarstan
- Ability to promote business and products in Tatarstan, Udmurtia, Mari El and Chuvashia
- Professional business program with the participation of public authorities and representatives of large industrial
enterprises, science and business
- Directors, engineers and technologists of
machine-building and metal-working
- Employees of scientific and technical organizations
- Representatives of the ministries and departments of the Republic Tatarstan
Belgorod, Voronezh, Kaluga, Kirov, Kursk, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Saratov, Ulyanovsk, Chelyabinsk Regions, Perm and Primorsky Krai, the Republic of Mari El, Chuvashia, Udmurtia, Bashkortostan, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- more than 500 companies of metal-processing industry of Tatarstan, Udmurtia, Mari El and Chuvashia
- 6 914 trade visitors (results of 2014)
- opportunity to present production to authorities of the Republic of Tatarstan
BUSINESS PROGRAM includes:
- International Research and Technology Conference
- International Subcontracts Exchange – direct talks between Customer and Supplier regarding manufacture and supply of details and parts according to technical requirements of a Customer. Among customers are large European and Russian companies having more than 800 mln. rub. turnover per year (results of 2014)
- B2B meetings between Senior Managers of industrial enterprises of the Republic of Tatarstan (matchmaking)
which allow presenting production of your company to the heads of large industrial enterprises and establish perspective partner relations in a short-term
- Preliminary round WorldSkills Russia – competitions for professional skills in metal-working.
-“Best exhibition product” competition aimed at defining and realizing priority projects for integrating the state-of-the-art technologies, equipment and materials in the metalworking industry.
Over 120 companies take part in the “Mechanical Engineering. Metalworking. Kazan” on an annual basis. As per the questionnaires filled out in 2014 80.7% of the participants reached the goals set with 70.6% planning to participate in the exhibition again. “Mechanical Engineering. Metalworking. Kazan” has the mark of the Russian Union of Exhibition and Fairs (RUEF) and has been approved by the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).
THE REPUBLIC OF TATARSTAN is one of the most economically developed regions of Russia. The gross regional product in 2012 exceeded $ 1 trillion 410 billion rubles. There are aircraft manufacturing, automotive, shipbuilding, metalworking, machinery production, automotive components, scientific and technical organizations centralized in the Republic. There are the target programs "Development of machine-building sector of the Republic of Tatarstan" and "Improving the productivity among the companies of machine-building and petrochemical sectors of the Republic of Tatarstan" operating in the Republic. The funding allocation of the first one is 240 billion rubles and the second one is 231,5 million rubles
COST OF PARTICIPATION:
Rent of exhibition space:
Equipped exhibition space: 220 euro per 1 sq.m.
Unequipped exhibition space: 200 per 1 sq.m.
Open exhibition space: 75 euro per 1 sq.m.
Registration fee: 415 euro